Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pictures from the New House

Of course, since it is me, I have to have a post dedicated to pictures I have taken from this new house. I love taking pictures of things outdoors, and here in the "country" in the springtime it is PERFECT photography material! The above picture is from our house, I think I took this from the backyard. I LOVE taking pictures of sunsets, and even though this was not the best (they have gorgeous sunsets here, maybe it is just that we can see it better now.) I love the contrasts.
My favorite tree. It just now started blooming. I am not sure what kind it is, but I just LOVE it.
Beautiful blossoms...
Pink buds! I'd never seen a pink bud before.
More beautiful blossoms...
Aaah, aren't they just gorgeous? I am surprised-and very glad-at how well the picture turned out. You see my fingers in the picture because it was a very windy day and I had to hold the branch to try to make it still for the picture.
My favorite pictures of this bunch are the one right above, and the 2nt picture of "My Tree".

2 comments:

Kirsti said...

WOW! What fun pictures! I think that last one (your fav.) would be great for the grid drawing-- are we on for art this Tuesday? If so, print it and bring it!

Steph said...

Yes, we're on!(for once, we can stick to that time :))
Thank you, I'll print it!