Sunday, March 22, 2009

School Time!

This is the last day of spring break! It officially ends in...5 hours and 4 minutes. Then back to school! At least, since I am home-schooled I don't have to get up until 8:30 to start school at 9. I just took a science test that I was so scared to take. But, I think I did really well. For those of you that don't know or don't remember, I have been home-schooled ever since Valentine's Day of 4th grade. I am now in 7th. So, I guess I have been home-schooled for 3 years and 36 days. Wow. Seems shorter. I am still doing ice skating and LOVING it!!! I should take some pics. of me, Holly, Collin and my best friend on the ice. I met Brina, my best friend at ice skating when we started in August of 2007. We take a home-school semester of ice skating Thursdays at 1:30. Our lessons are every other week but we still go every week to the mall to just skate. We get about an hour to an hour and a half to skate each Thursday. We have learned so much! I even have my own pair of skates instead of using the rental skates. I just got them a few months ago. I actually got them from a lady I baby sit for who has twins and a newborn. She used to be a professional ice skater and gave me her skates since she doesn't skate seriously anymore. That was SO nice of her! Well, I'll have my mom take some pictures of us so I can put them on here! I'll put them on the family blog as well. See ya!

No comments: