Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just to let you know....

Just to let you know...
I am 5 feet 6 inches tall,
I turn 14 in February,
I AM still homeschooling,
I'm moving (more on that in another post)
I got braces 7 or 8 weeks ago.
This is what I look like:



Sorry that it has been SO long. I pretty much forgot about this blog, but HAVE been posting on my family blog. That one is a LOT more updated, so if you want to know what is going on with us, just check that! And I do write all of the posts on our family blog, too, so I will sometimes add something personal.
I'll put up a "What's Going on in My Life" post later!
-Stephanie
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love to suck on yourtits while I lip my hand in your panties and finger you, make your sweet p-s-y sooooooo wet, your littleclit so hard

Anonymous said...

my niece is 9 she doesn't havetits yet but lets me put my hand in her knickers and finger her, the last month or so she lets me take he4r knix off and eat herpussy